Skip to content
- Learners must always notify the tutor if they are unable to attend a lesson or if they are running late.
- The tutor is under no obligation to alter the agreed lesson time if a learner is running late.
- The tutor and learner can agree a new day/time if the learner notifies the tutor that they will be unable to attend a lesson and provides at least 24 hours’ notice. The learner forfeits the lesson and payment if they cancel within 24 hours of the agreed lesson time.
- If, for whatever reason, a tutor cancels within 24 hours of the agreed lesson time, the learner is entitled to a lesson re-scheduled for a time that suits the learner.
- No refunds if a learner decides to stop future lessons before completing a bundle of paid lessons.
- Our prices are subject to change yearly.